The Energy Charter Secretariat has announced two new vacancies.
Temporary Official Investment Coordinator
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the preparation of the annual EIRA publication and country reports on investment climate and market structure. He/she will also help with research activities, organising investment expert consultations, seminars and workshops, and examining the investment climate in the energy sectors of Energy Charter Conference Member and Observer countries.
Applicants should have:
- a degree in in economics, statistics, law or energy engineering;
- at least three years of relevant working experience;
- excellent spoken and written English;
- capacity to work in a multinational environment.
Temporary Official Transit Coordinator
The Temporary Official Investment Coordinator will assist the Transit Unit with all day-to-day tasks. He/she will help with research and drafting, and will inform delegations, industry, experts and general participants about events and meetings organised by the Unit.
The successful candidate should have:
- a graduate degree (bachelor’s or higher) in law, international relations, political science, or energy;
- at least three years of relevant professional experience in a law firm, international organisation, energy policy think tank, academia or energy regulatory authority;
- strong command of English (spoken and written);
- advanced communication skills.
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com no later than 4 December.
Find out more