Conflict Resolution - Move fast and Say Yes is Erasmus+ project, aims to develop and promote intercultural competences and diversity management skills for youth work in multi-cultural environments with high conflict risks. The training course will take place on 15-22 September 2019 in Kobuleti, Georgia.
Interpersonal conflict is a fact of life and can arise in almost any sphere, from organisations through to personal relationships. Learning to resolve it effectively, in a way that does not increase your stress levels, is therefore important for everyone. Those with good conflict resolution skills generally help organisations and groups to work more effectively.
By understanding the root causes of conflict, influencing others with evidence, and supporting people with the skills to resolve conflict without violence, people and institutions will have the skills, knowledge and power to pursue peace.
Overall objectives of the project are the following:
- Equip participants with interpersonal communication and negotiation skills;
- Explore tools, approaches and attitudes for effective conflict intervention and resolving seemingly intractable disputes on all levels (personal, organizational, community and country level)
- to equip youngsters with knowledge and tools about creative thinking, public speaking, decision making and teamwork through non-formal methods of education;
- to promote solidarity, empathy and tolerance
- Promote active citizenship and non-violent actions towards peace and democracy;
- to develop communication and social skills, and improve the sense of initiative and negotiation through improvisational theater.