The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) is a unique multi-layered regional civil society platform aimed at promoting European integration, facilitating reforms and democratic transformations in the six Eastern Partnership countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Serving as the civil society and people-to-people dimension of the Eastern Partnership, the EaP CSF strives to strengthen civil society in the region, boost pluralism in public discourse and policy making by promoting participatory democracy and fundamental freedoms. EaP CSF is a non-profit, non-government, non-partisan civil society organisation with its headquarters in Brussels.
They are looking for a paid Communications intern to start from mid-September and to work in the team of Secretariat of the EaP CSF for 6 months.
Requested Profile & Skills
- Recent graduate or in final stages of their studies in European Studies, International Relations, Public Relations, Communication Science or other related field;
- Work permit in Belgium;
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills;
- Hands-on and analytical, organised and accurate;
- Proven experience with WordPress;
- Ability to transfer website traffic into visual statistics;
- Proven experience of (at least) one data visualisation project;
- Knowledge and understanding of the workings of the EU and its policies. A good understanding of EaP region is a strong asset;
- Perfect command of English with proven drafting ability. A good knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Flexibility to perform a wide variety of tasks in a small office;
Compensation: EUR 800 per month (‘professional immersion contract’)