In the run up to the 2018 "Global Anti-Corruption & Integrity Forum", the OECD calls for quality conceptual papers, as well as qualitative and quantitative empirical research papers focused on topics related to integrity, inclusive growth and policy capture. Innovative topics, methodologies and insights are especially encouraged. Proposals from individuals under the age of 40 are welcome, including graduate students.
Selected papers will be published on this website and authors of the selected papers will have the opportunity to present their paper at the 2018 forum in form of a poster presentation and a 5-minute research pitch (with Q&A).
Email your proposals by 15 November 2017 with your complete contact information (including institutional affiliation) and an abstract outlining the key findings and methodology of your paper (max. 500 words)
We will acknowledge receipt of each paper and will notify the authors by 1 December 2017.
Possible thematic areas for papers:
• Integrity and inclusive growth
• Anti-corruption, economic development and innovation
• Policy capture, lobbying, political party financing
• Integrity, elections and democratic governance
• Political economy studies of influence, power and integrity
• Behavioural economics related to integrity and anti-corruption
• Sectoral and country case studies on integrity and inclusive growth