Only for projects dedicated to the Heritage thematic goal and its two components (as follows) are eligible for the participation:
- Local culture and history promotion;
- Natural heritage Promotion and preservation.
Contest period: 15.11.2019 – 15.01.2020. The contest is open to microprojects (small-budget projects) that promote cultural, historical and natural heritage-related ideas and topics (see list below), mostly provide for activities of a non-investment nature, and are implemented on the programme area:
- in Poland: Krosno, Przemyśl, Rzeszów, Tarnobrzeg, Chełm and Zamość, Puławy, Lublin, Biała, Ostrołęka and Siedlce, Łomża, Białystok, Suwałki subregions;
- in Belarus: Hrodna, Brest, Homieĺ and Minsk regions, and the city of Minsk;
- in Ukraine: Lviv, Volyn, Zakarpatska, Rivne, Ternopil and Ivano-Frankivsk oblasts.
The cultural, historical and natural heritage-related ideas and topics are:
- establishment of new transboundary contacts and relations between residents;
- exchange of experience and social initiatives;
- common traditions of the transboundary areas;
- tourism and cultural projects;
- cultural diversity, cultural minorities and development of local communities;
- new activities related with culture, arts, sports, education, historical/natural heritage promotion, as well as all types of such activities aimed at supporting the transboundary cooperation.