30 young utopists and activists from all over the world, as well as 30 youngsters from Berlin come together at the intercultural Youthopia Activist Camp 2019 to work on realizing our utopia of democracy, sustainability and universal equality.
The goal is to provide you with the right tools for social and political change – peer-to-peer – so you can realize them in your community and mobilize more young people for the cause. In international teams, guided by other activists and inspired by successful initiatives, you will develop 10 tangible, innovative projects that will get you closer to your utopia for a democratic, sustainable and socially just future.
10 days, 60 millenials, 10 projects – ready to be realized.
Time: July 21 – July 31, 2019
Location: Berlin (Kreuzberg // in the heart of the city) – Germany
Apply if you..
- have already initiated, been or want to be part of social, sustainable and democratic change
- learn about issues in other communities and their ideas for solutions
- want to work on concrete projects, not only talk about change
- want to participate in projects run by young activists peer-to-peer
For Berlin-based applicants: The intercultural exchange is core part of Youthopia Activist Camp 2019! The international participants will be hosted by Berlin locals, so applicants who can offer accomodation for one or more activist will be favored.
- accommodation, food and transportation during the 10 days will be covered*get the tools to form your ideas for change into planning to realize it
- learn about sustainable lifestyle and how to spread it
- the opportunity to become connected with young utopists and activists from all over the world
- get to know the Berlin lifestyle by living with a Berliner delegate
- If you’re Berlin-based: get to live with an international roomie for 10 days and experience cultural diversity on all levels
….And last but not least be part of the international youth movement.
- 18-28 years old
- Fluent in English, to be an active part of an international youth movement
- People from all social backgrounds are encouraged to apply, no matter if you are working, in a formation, studying or just taking a gap year – as long as you have a utopia for a more sustainable, democratic or social just society
- All nationalities are happily accepted, regardless ethnicities, gender, sexuality or any other background. We feel united in diversity!