'EU NEIGHBOURS east’ has picked out a selection of exclusive new opportunities for citizens of the Eastern Neighbourhood countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova, and Ukraine.
If you are interested in jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions, conferences and events, make sure to review the list below to not miss your chance!
Jobs, traineeships, internships and volunteering opportunities
- Senior Investment Officer (Energy Charter Secretariat) (Closing date: 30 October 2020)
- EU4Youth: grant competition for youth social entrepreneurs and start-ups in Georgia (Closing date: 10 November 2020)
Trainings, Summer Schools & online courses
- The Art and Science of Storytelling – November 2020 edition (Closing date: 27 October 2020)
- ’Media and Information Literacy + Youth Work’ online training (Closing date: 27 October 2020)
- First-ever Business Bootcamp with EU support at Gori municipality (Georgia) (Closing date: 29 October 2020)
- ‘STAR OF EUROPE’ – online training (Closing date: 02 November 2020)
- STEPS Webinar Series: Steps Towards Effective Communication (Closing date: 08 November 2020)
- Democracy Reloading: Training for municipalities on youth participation (Closing date: 09 November 2020)
- Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) on Digital Youth Work (Closing date: 14 November 2020)
- Citizenship RELOADED: digital citizenship (and tools) for a new European citizenship (Closing date: 18 November 2020)
- STEPS Webinar Series: Improving Key Relationships (Closing date: 21 November 2020)
- Ready, Set, Make the change! European Solidarity Corps Online Course - final phase of 2020! (Closing date: 24 November 2020)
- Online Training Course for Youth Trainers and Facilitators (2nd season) (Closing date: 30 November 2020)
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations (Closing date: 31 December 2020)
- Running an Efficient Media Business: New OPEN Media Hub online course now open
- Online Course in Media Management: Maximising Revenue in Print and Online News Media
- Online Course covering the EU: How does the European Union work?
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on overcoming the Challenges of Covering Migration
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on understanding and creating in-depth content about Energy
- Cross-Border Cooperation online learning platform
- Online Course: "EU policy and implementation: making Europe work!"
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations (IT, Project Preparation and Management, Organisational Development, and Skills for Policy Dialogue)
- Free Online Course "People and Government" for young Ukrainians
Call for Proposals and Tenders
- Coronavirus response: Extraordinary Erasmus+ calls to support digital education readiness and creative skills (Closing date: 29 October 2020)
- Armenia: Call for Proposals – Civil Society Capacity Building and Resilience (Closing date: 03 November 2020)
- Ukraine: Call for cities and united territorial communities on support for energy management (Closing date: 06 November 2020)
- Call: Project Proposals for Micro-Grants (2020-2021) (Closing date: 11 November 2020)