'EU NEIGHBOURS east’ has picked out a selection of exclusive new opportunities for citizens of the Eastern Neighbourhood countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
If you are interested jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions, conferences and events, make sure to review the list below to not miss your chance!
Jobs, traineeships, internships and volunteering opportunities
- EaP: Call for expert on development policy – elaboration of ToR for future recruitment (Closing date: 07 August 2020)
- Moldova: Language Assistant to the Resident Twinning Advisor (Closing date: 31 August 2020)
- Moldova: Assistant to the Resident Twinning Adviser (Closing date: 31 August 2020)
Scholarships, fellowships & postgraduate programmes
Conferences & events
- Youth4Environment: Eastern Partnership Youth Conference (Closing date: 23 August 2020)
- Poland-Belarus-Ukraine borderland Photo Contest (Closing date: 23 October 2020)
Trainings, Summer Schools & online courses
- How to use Erasmus+ for international youth work (24 August – 7 September 2020)
- EU4Youth: SEAG project in Georgia (Closing date: 15 September 2020)
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations (Closing date: 31 December 2020)
- EU project presents online collaboration for civil society organisations in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- Running an Efficient Media Business: New OPEN Media Hub online course now open
- Online Courses for Civil Society Organisations in Ukraine
- Online Course in Media Management: Maximising Revenue in Print and Online News Media
- Online Course in Media Management: Digital Media: Audience Engagement
- Online Course in Content Production: Professional Production Checklist
- Online Course in Content Production: Camerawork and Editing
- Online Course covering the EU: How does the European Union work?
- Online Course covering the EU: How to report on Europe?
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on overcoming the Challenges of Covering Migration
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on understanding and creating in-depth content about Energy
- Cross-Border Cooperation online learning platform
- Online Course: "EU policy and implementation: making Europe work!"
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations (IT, Project Preparation and Management, Organisational Development, and Skills for Policy Dialogue)
- Free Online Course "People and Government" for young Ukrainians
Call for Proposals and Tenders
- Ukraine Civil Society Facility: call for applications in the domains of civil society, better governance, human rights and culture (Closing date: 14 August 2020)
- Tender on potential of hydrogen technologies in Energy Community (Closing date: 10 September 2020)