Latest opportunities for the Eastern Neighbourhood
'EU NEIGHBOURS east’ has picked out a selection of exclusive new opportunities for citizens of the Eastern Neighbourhood countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
If you are interested jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions, conferences and events, make sure to review the list below to not miss your chance!
Jobs, traineeships, internships and volunteering opportunities
- Generic Traineeships in EU Delegations
- Generic Traineeships at the European Parliament
- Job opportunity: Security Guard - European Union Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (Closing date: 12 July 2020)
- Ukrainian municipal workers in the field of energy – internship (Closing date: 15 July 2020)
- Traineeship at EU Delegation in Ukraine – Local and Human Development Operations Section (Closing date: 20 July 2020)
Scholarships, fellowships & postgraduate programmes
- Scholarships for cultural experts and creative industries in Ukraine (Closing date: 24 July 2020)
- Youth4Regions competition for aspiring young journalists (Closing date: 13 July 2020)
- EU4Business: Connecting Companies - call for Expressions of interest (Closing date: 17 July 2020)
- Call for Applications: Entrepreneurship initiatives in Belarussian regions (Closing date: 31 July 2020)
- EU4Youth SEAG Project is looking for social entrepreneurs in Armenia and Georgia (Closing date: 31 July 2020)
- ‘Belarus–Poland–Ukraine’ has announced an online competition for teens, titled “Together for greener tomorrow” online competition for teens within the Belarus-Poland-Ukraine cross-border region (Closing date: 31 July 2020)
- Stipends for professionals in culture and creative industries in Ukraine (Closing date: 01 December 2020)
Trainings, Summer Schools & online courses
- Online camp for active citizens in Ukraine (Closing date: 14 July 2020)
- Online courses on labour policy and law-making in Ukraine (25 June – 30 July 2020)
- How to use Erasmus+ for international youth work (24 August – 7 September 2020)
- EU project presents online collaboration for civil society organisations in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations
- Running an Efficient Media Business: New OPEN Media Hub online course now open
- Online Courses for Civil Society Organisations in Ukraine
- Online Course in Media Management: Maximising Revenue in Print and Online News Media
- Online Course in Media Management: Digital Media: Audience Engagement
- Online Course in Content Production: Professional Production Checklist
- Online Course in Content Production: Camerawork and Editing
- Online Course covering the EU: How does the European Union work?
- Online Course covering the EU: How to report on Europe?
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on overcoming the Challenges of Covering Migration
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on understanding and creating in-depth content about Energy
- Cross-Border Cooperation online learning platform
- Online Course: "EU policy and implementation: making Europe work!"
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations (IT, Project Preparation and Management, Organisational Development, and Skills for Policy Dialogue)
- Free Online Course "People and Government" for young Ukrainians
Call for Proposals and Tenders