'EU NEIGHBOURS east’ has picked out a selection of exclusive new opportunities for citizens of the Eastern Neighbourhood countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
If you are interested jobs, internships, scholarships, competitions, conferences and events, make sure to review the list below to not miss your chance!
Jobs, internships and volunteering opportunities
- The EU Delegation to Ukraine is looking for a COSME Impact Assessment Expert (Closing date: 13 December 2020)
- Traineeships in EU Delegations
- Traineeships at the European Parliament
Scholarships, fellowships & postgraduate programmes
- Fellowship opportunity for young civil society activists from Eastern Neighbourhood (Closing date: 13 January 2020)
- College of Europe Scholarships for University Graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries (Bruges campus and Natolin campus) (Closing date: 15 January 2020)
- Max Weber Programme Fellowship at the European University Institute (EUI)
Conferences & events
- Apply for “Exploring the digital dimensions of youth workers’ competences” conference in Vienna (Closing date: 4 December 2020)
- Apply now for the “Embracing Inclusion: Cross-Sectoral Transnational Conference” in the United Kingdom (Closing date: 12 December 2019)
- Apply now for the VALUE FAIR 2020 in Greece (Closing date: 31 January 2020)
- Call for Applications to the third contest of microprojects within the 2014-2020 Poland-Belarus-Ukraine Transboundary Cooperation Programme (Closing date: 15 January 2020)
Trainings, Summer Schools & online courses
- European Solidarity Corps training course: TOSCA (Closing date: 2 January 2020)
- Training course in Finland: Creating Safer Spaces – Human Rights and Diversity as Foundations of Youth Work (Closing date: 10 January 2020)
- Apply now for HOP crash course in Finland (Closing date: 19 January 2020)
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations
- Running an Efficient Media Business: New OPEN Media Hub online course now open
- Online Courses for Civil Society Organisations in Ukraine
- Online Course in Media Management: Maximising Revenue in Print and Online News Media
- Online Course in Media Management: Digital Media: Audience Engagement
- Online Course in Content Production: Professional Production Checklist
- Online Course in Content Production: Camerawork and Editing
- Online Course covering the EU: How does the European Union work?
- Online Course covering the EU: How to report on Europe?
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on overcoming the Challenges of Covering Migration
- Online Course for Specialised Reporting on understanding and creating in-depth content about Energy
- Cross-Border Cooperation online learning platform
- Online Course: "EU policy and implementation: making Europe work!"
- E-learning courses for Civil Society Organisations (IT, Project Preparation and Management, Organisational Development, and Skills for Policy Dialogue)
- Free Online Course "People and Government" for young Ukrainians
Call for Proposals and Tenders
- EU and FAO launch Grant Competition to support agricultural development in Georgia (Closing date: 31 March 2020)