Part of the Eastern Neighbourhood Civil Society Facility, the project supports civil society organisations in six Eastern Partnership countries to become stronger players in policy dialogue
Countries covered: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
By empowering Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and strengthening their capacities, the ‘Civil Society.Dialogue for Progress’ project aims to create a more level playing field, thus giving these organisations the best possibilities to get involved with their respective national and local authorities in the Eastern Partnership (EaP) region.
Actions in brief
- Mapping the needs of civil society actors, their capacities to get involved in policy dialogue, identifying how these actors can contribute to specific sector policy dialogues.
- Capacity-building activities for civil society actors aimed to enhance their role in promoting reform and increasing public accountability in Eastern Neighbourhood policy areas.
- Guidance, technical support and visibility of the projects selected thorough the Neighbourhood Civil Society Facility regional call for proposals.
- Organising multi-stakeholder consultations at national and regional level involving civil society actors, national authorities and EU Delegations.
- Ensuring visibility of the Eastern Neighbourhood Civil Society Facility, which this project is part of, as well as of EU efforts to support civil society actors in EaP countries.