INTERACT is a cooperation programme designed to support and improve the capacity of programme managers implementing territorial cooperation and cross-border cooperation projects funded under Interreg, the Instrument for Pre-Accession (IPA) and the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI).
Countries covered: all countries participating in ENI cross-border cooperation programmes, as well as EU member states and pre-accession countries.
The Interact programme’s specific objective is to support these programmes in their daily work. It provides advice, organises learning events and develops a wide range of tools on:
- How to manage a European cooperation programme or project and comply with EU rules on finance and controls.
- How to communicate funding opportunities, as well as programme and project results.
- How to use new cooperation tools.
Actions in brief
- Renders specific advisory services to the programme Joint Managing Authorities.
- Organises seminars for the territorial cooperation and CBC communities on technical or strategic matters.
- Provides for a virtual platform where all programmes can regularly discuss problems and find solutions.
- Carries out studies, develops tools and manuals.