The training activity aims to support and build up the capacities of organizations that actively participate in Volunteering Actions of the European Solidarity Corps, in order to ensure quality and impact in the respective projects. It will take place from 24-28 February 2020 in Yspertal, Austria.
Objectives and benefits of the training course
- Foster understanding, awareness and commitment to core quality criteria of the European Solidarity Corps
- Build up competences on how to design and implement European Solidarity Corps projects with a view to quality
- Ensure clarity and support on how the programme works formally: opportunities, guidelines, structures, priorities, rules, and procedures
- Give space to participants to express burning issues and needs and offer support where possible
- Foster a supportive community of organisations involved in the European Solidarity Corps
- Awaken the learner within
Part of the course is an online preparatory phase:
Before the residential training course in Austria, there is a mandatory online preparatory/introductory phase. Its aims to introduce basic information in order to establish common grounds, as well as provide a place where participants will start to form a community of learners and will carry out first homeworks and assessments of their own organisation, local community and own needs.