This factsheet presents the main findings of the opinion poll in southern countries report (spring 2016.
The yearly survey specifically covers:
- Perceptions of, and attitudes towards the EU;
- Level of information about the EU;
- Awareness of financial support provided by the EU, and the main areas of cooperation with the EU;
- Use of mainstream and Internet-based media, and the EU’s media profile;
- The general mood of respondents in Southern Neighbourhood countries, including their views on current and future economic, employment and general life situations.
See the full survey: Opinion Poll Southern Countries Report (spring 2016)