The RI-LINKS2UA project invites young researchers from Ukraine to take part in the Summer School on Horizon 2020 proposal preparation and Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI). The event will take place in Odessa from 25-28 September 2017.
The RI-LINKS2UA Summer School will introduce participants to the Horizon 2020 programme, basics of proposal writing, partner and call search, legal and financial issues as well as responsible research and innovation approach.
Training will be conducted in main informative sessions and in parallel working groups. The working groups will focus on specific topics relevant to STI priorities in Ukraine:
- Group 1 “Resource materials”
- Group 2 “Biotechnology”
- Group 3 “Transport”
- Group 4 “Science with and for Society”
- Those interested to participate in the Summer School will have to fill the Online Application Form (link on the left side) before 15 July 2017.
- The results of the application selection will be announced by August 5, 2017.
- Information on the venue and logistics will be provided to selected participants at a later stage.
- The working language of the event will be English.
- Please note: This event addresses citizens from Ukraine ONLY - no other nationalities are eligible to apply.
For further information on the eligibility criteria and the covered costs, please visit the page of the Call for Applications. The call for applications and the preliminary agenda are also attached to this event (free for download).
With questions, please contact: Olga.Zyrina@kpk.gov.pl