The 1st call for project proposals of the ENI CBC “Black Sea Basin Joint Operational Programme 2014-2020 is open starting with 31st of January 2017.
The 1st call for proposals is open for the project proposals contributing to all Programme thematic objectives and priorities:
- Promote business and entrepreneurship within the Black Sea Basin
Priority 1.1 Jointly promote business and entrepreneurship in the tourism and cultural sectors
Priority 1.2 Increase cross-border trade opportunities and modernisation in the agricultural and connected sectors
- Promote coordination of environmental protection and joint reduction of marine litter in the Black Sea Basin
Priority 2.1 Improve joint environmental monitoring
Priority 2.2 Promote common awareness-raising and joint actions to reduce river and marine litter
The overall indicative amount of ENI funds for the two thematic objectives for the first call is 19,655,625.60 EUR.
The ENI grant shall be maximum 92% of the total eligible costs of the Project (per each Lead/Project partner).
The rate of national co-financing shall be at least 8% of the total eligible costs of the Project, calculated per Lead/Project partner budgets in the project.
Any grant awarded under this Call for Proposals for the implementation of a Project must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
Priority Minimum amount (EUR) Maximum amount (EUR)
Priority 1.1 500.000,00 1.500.000,00
Priority 1.2 300.000,00 700.000,00
Priority 2.1 500.000,00 1.000.000,00
Priority 2.2 300.000,00 1.000.000,00
Applicants have to complete and submit their application electronically via the electronic monitoring system of the programme (e-MS) – http://ems-bs.mdrap.ro
Timetable for submission of applications
- Deadline for request for any clarifications from the Joint Technical Secretariat: 17th of May 2017
- Last date on which clarifications are issued by the Joint Technical Secretariat: 24th of May 2017
- Deadline for submission of Applications: 31st of May 2017 (23:59 GMT+2)
Any request for clarification should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org