10-15 July 2017 | Yerevan and its region, Armenia
The activity aims to create strong ties among participating EVS coordinators and their organisations as well as to learn about EVS realities in Armenia. Concept of the activity is built on idea of experiential, adventure learning and outdoor pedagogy.
"Another extraordinary Experience. The colour of pomegranate" will bring together 24 EVS coordinators representing accredited EVS organisations from Eastern Partnership countries and Russia as well as Programme Countries. Participants profile:
- having basic experience in EVS projects management;
- representing EVS accredited organisation;
- having a working knowledge of English, the working language of the activity;
- available to actively attend the full duration of the activity;
- open for surprising learning situations.
- The board and lodging during the activity for all participants will be provided by organisers,
- Travel costs of participants from Eastern Partnership countries and Russia will be covered fully by organisers (participants need to cover their medical/travel insurance and local connections under summary cost of 20 euro).
- Travel costs of participants from Programme Countries will be paid by relevant National Agency on its own principles.
(This activity is financed by TCA 2017)